Ingesting a continual surplus of pure antioxidants is the answer to the fight against pesky free-radicals and sluggish organ function. This delicious, tangy punch features antioxidant-rich cranberries and aloe vera as well as elderberry syrup, pineapples, apples and ACV. Regularly consuming this drink can strengthen the immune system, facilitate detox and shorten sick-time. *caution: cranberries and aloe vera have a cleansing-diuretic effect which can result in frequent trips to empty your bladder within approximately two hours of consuming*. Enjoy, and be sure to check out our ebook series “Eat Well, Be Naturally Beautiful” for more healthy recipes featuring Aloe vera and Apple Cider Vinegar.
Tangy Antioxidant Punch with Cranberries and Aloe – recipe makes 3 servings
Ingredients and Equipment:
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries (use 1/2 cup pure unsweetened cranberry juice as a substitute)
- 1/2 cup fresh aloe vera water ( use 1/2 pure aloe vera juice as a substitute)
- 4 organic granny smith apples cut to size
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 teaspoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. pure elderberry syrup
- Mixing spoon
- Juice the fresh cranberries along with the apples and pineapple.
- Next, transfer the juice to the awaiting pitcher and add in the aloe vera water along with the apple cider vinegar and elderberry syrup.
- Stir to incorporate.
- Pour a serving into the awaiting tumbler and enjoy.
- Store the remainder in the fridge for up to three days.