Made from the hulls and leaves of the abundant walnut tree, black walnut extract has been used in culinary applications as well as natural-medicine applications for the past few centuries. Its deep nutty flavor can add personality to cakes, ice cream and pies while its wellness properties act as a natural remedy and preventative to a host of different ailments. Below are a few benefits of black walnut extract…
Health Benefits of Black Walnut Extract:
- Black walnuts extract is rich in iodine, manganese, omega 3, beta carotene, melatonin as well as vitamins B1, B2 and B6.
- Black walnut extract can restore PH balance to the intestinal tract by sweeping the system clean of harmful parasites, yeast and fungi.
- It anti-inflammatory properties makes it a is a natural pain fighter
- Black walnut acts as a natural antifungal, natural antiseptic and natural antibacterial.
- Supports healthy lungs and thyroid, and can reduces blood sugar levels
- Swishing a concoction of liquid extract and distilled water can help restore tooth enamel while cleansing the mouth of sores and infection.
- Black walnut extract can fight bacteria and fungi in the hair and skin, making it an excellent remedy for acne, rashes, infections on the skin, dandruff, ringworm, warts, athletes foot, eczema and psoriasis.
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Black walnut extract can strengthen a weakened immune system, which can speed up recovery and prevent illness.
- Its cleansing properties makes it an ideal component in homemade body washes, soaps, shampoos and deodorants.
- Black walnut extract can help purify the blood of acidity and harsh toxins.
- Black walnut extract has the ability to prevent the growth of cancer cells due to its juglone properties.
- Black walnut can help reduce blood sugar levels as well as bad cholesterol levels.
How to Use Black Walnut Extract:
Black walnut extract is available in liquid, capsules and powdered forms. You can add drops to your teas, juices and smoothies and add a few teaspoons of the powder to your protein shakes and baked goods. Additionally, it can be added to your homemade lotions, creams and soaps for external benefits.
Side Effects of Black Walnut Extract:
Persons with nut allergies are advised not to consume black walnut extract as well as pregnant and nursing mothers. Black walnut extract may interact with certain medication and there has been reports of chest pains and tightness of the airways in conjunction with its use. We make no claims that black walnut extract can cure any disease, please use the suggestions above at your own risk and consult with your doctor before starting or stopping any new regiment.